Monday, September 16, 2013

Currently : September

 I haven't posted in FOREVER. We are preparing for a yard sale and it has me BEYOND stressed. SOOO much stuff has accumulated over the past 22 years of my life and it's time to clear some of it out. Aside from that, I just haven't had much to blog about. I've been reading a lot lately and watching too much TV.  Anyways, I thought I could easily squeeze in a "Currently" post! Hope you all are doing well. Sorry I'm so behind in my blog reading. When I logged into bloglovin today, I have over 200 posts to read. This might take a while!

Watching - Lark Rise to Candleford (Loving this show!)


Reading - Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman


  
 Listening -The Best of the Best by Frank Sinatra


Feeling - Overworked from preparing for this yard sale and stressing going back to my "real" job on Wednesday.

Wanting - Cooler weather so I can run and NOT feel like I am knocking on heaven's door.

Loving - I have officially jumped on the Loki (from Thor) train.

Волшебный мир


6 lovely notes:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted. I was wondering about you.

Unknown said...

I spent a lot of time reading this summer, and then got hooked on a few shows at the end of summer. Plus there always seems to be so much to do in summer that blogging just gets pushed aside. Glad you're "back."

Amy said...

+ that show looks AWESOME!
+ Loki = YES!
+ cool weather for running...oh my gosh AGREED. i'm actually kind of excited to run tonight - because it won't be death

Zoé said...

this is such a nice post as is your blog. so glad is stumbled upon your little corner of the internet.
xo
lotus m.
blog || tumblr

Lacey said...

I haven't posted lately either, so don't feel bad.

On that note, when I came to read your blog, I was SO STOKED because I am watching Larkrise right now too!!!! I just started watching it with my mom last weekend, we've seen two episodes so far. I love it so far!!

And what can I say? Sinatra is simply one of the best. And I'm curious about that book now... how do you like it?

You can totally handle this yard sale! We had a large-ish one this summer and it was a ton of work but it paid off in the end (literally, lol).

Jen said...

"Iiii've got the world on a string..."

LOKI.