Monday, May 20, 2013

Four Things//Day Ten



It's the last day of Four Things! It's been a lot of fun. Thank you, Robin, for posting this challenge. Today's topic is recipes. I don't cook a lot, but I do love when I cook and it turns out actually edible. None of these are mine, just some stuff I found on pinterest.

1) Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup


Recipe found here.
This is so good! I've made this several times and I love it.

2) Best Mac & Cheese Ever


Recipe found here.
I tried this for our Christmas dinner, and oh my gosh. It is AMAZING.

3) Chicken Marsala


Recipe found here.
Chicken Marsala is one of my favorite meals ever! Side with mashed potatoes....mmmm. I'm starving right now!

4) Pineapple Pudding Cake (Low calorie!)
DSC_0288-2

Recipe found here.
I haven't tried this yet, but it doesn't sound too hard and looks delicious!

4 lovely notes:

Anonymous said...

That chicken marsala looks delicious...so does the macaroni. My husband makes a divine baked macaroni with onions, garlic, and mushrooms.

I really appreciate you participating in this challenge. :)

Lacey said...

YUM! I want to share recipes on my blog more often because I looove to cook and bake. That pineapple cake looks amazing. And the mac n cheese?! Oh gosh I'm glad it's almost lunch break lol

R's Rue said...

Yum!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Blake at With Every Beat said...

Oh man... I love anything pineapple! I must try that!!