Thursday, January 15, 2015

Never Have I Ever. // Link Up.

 I think this is the first time I've ever linked up with The Circle, so I'm rather excited! This prompt is Never Have I Ever...so here are some things I've never done.

...flown on a plane. Not from a lack of desire...I just haven't really had the opportunity. Hopefully I can change that this year. There are a lot of places I want to go and flying is required to get to most of them.

...been Black Friday Shopping. Is that strange? I'm just not about that life...haha. I hate crowds and I'm definitely not going to fight over merchandise. I do most of my Christmas shopping online.

...seen Lord of the Rings. I know. I'm a little behind. I do plan to watch the trilogy this year though.

...ridden a horse. Or even been on one...Makes me sad. It's on my bucket list.

...had a "real" job interview. I have had 3 different jobs and I was never interviewed for any of them. It's weird. And I feel totally unprepared for one now that I am actively seeking a new job. Any tips??

...been camping in a tent. When I was a kid, we had a camper and we went camping all the time. I loved that but I want the real experience, tent and all!

What have you never done?


THE CIRCLE LINK-UP



post signature

8 lovely notes:

Rebecca said...

I really loved reading these! I've never been black Friday shopping either, i prefer to wait until cyber Monday :)

Rosala said...

It seems SO crazy to me that you haven't done any of that stuff!! haha When my brother and I went down to MN for thanksgiving breaks, our tradition was to go to the mall of america on black friday... not really for good deals, just because. :)

The Lady Okie said...

We always camped in a tent growing up... never a camper! Those are totally lame :) haha. Just kidding, but kind of seriously. A tent is where it's at! Just don't park your tent over a giant ant hill. Not that that's happened to me...

Kailey said...

You've never seen Lord of the Rings?? Girl, it's time to turn those movies on ;)

Victoria said...

I've never been black Friday shopping or had a real job interview either! I'd love to get good deals, but THE CRAZY PEOPLE! And the whole job interview thing is pretty much inevitable, but I'm not looking forward to it. Every job I've had is because people I know have a position that needed filled.

Riding horses is fun! And flying is my favorite...I hope you get to do both soon!

Anonymous said...

So glad you linked up! This is one of my most favorite happenings every month!

I've never done Black Friday shopping and don't really have the desire to either.

I love flying on planes. And riding horses, even though I haven't done it in forever! And tent camping! It's the best! Sadly, haven't done that in awhile either. :(

Victoria said...

these are great!

i have been black shopping,even before it became way overrated and insane. but i would never go again,just not worth it anymore.

Kiki said...

I am SOOO with you on Black Friday shopping! I hate crowds of any kind, let alone crazy shoppers on Black Friday! :) Online shopping is the way to go. Most definitely.

I also love what you said about job interviews. I've only had one official job interview and the people on the committee were people I already knew (I had interned there previously). My number one tip would be to be yourself and to relax. It's sooo nerve-wracking but it really helps if you're calm. I wish I had more tips besides that, but that really helped me!

Thanks for linking up!! I'm so glad you joined the link-up!