Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Currently : January

Well, I haven't done one of these in a while. I'm seriously going to try to do at least one every single month for 2015. I got dis.

Watching- The Office (U.S. edition) and Lost.
Reading- Lizzy and Jane by Katherine Reay and Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart
 
Listening- What Was Done vol I by the Classic Crime. 

Loving this album! I've been a fan of TCC for about 7 years and when I saw they were releasing an acoustic set of some of their best songs, I bought it immediately. 
 
Feeling- Nervous/excitement. I submitted my resume for a normal 8-5, Monday through Friday office job, and a friend that works there says I have a good shot. It would be so awesome to have every weekend off! But I'm scared too. I've been working at the same job for almost 3 years and I'm comfortable. But I think 2015 is time for a change.
 
Wanting- School bread from Norway in Epcot. Oh my gosh. If I lived anywhere near Orlando, I would never leave. And probably be in a sugar induced coma.
 
Loving- The zombies, run! app I downloaded. I need something to kick my fanny into gear and make me run.
 
What are you guys up to this month? I am so behind, I haven't even made resolutions for the year yet. We were at Disney World for New Year's, and while it was amazing, I am kinda off track. I've been home for almost two weeks, but reality still hasn't completely hit.
post signature

3 lovely notes:

Rebecca said...

I'm definitely gonna need to check out that album!

Victoria said...

I've been watching House of Anubis on Amazon! It's suppper cheasy, but I'm hooked!

I'm so glad we're doing the book club! I've really enjoyed it! :)

And don't get me started on getting back into the swing of things after vacation! I've been back from mine for 1 week and this real life stuff is WEIRD!

Anonymous said...

That's exciting about your new job possibility! It was crazy weird when I started working my first full-time job, 7-3 for me. ;)

Also, I love The Office and Lost. Good choices. :)