Thursday, April 24, 2014

Currently : April 2014


Watching- Mr. Selfridge: Series Two

Google Image Result for http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/pub/21publish/c/conversation/MrSelfridgeJeremyPiven.jpg

Reading- Speaking of Jesus: The Art of Not-Evangelism by Carl Medearis and rereading the Gospel of Mark.

Speaking of Jesus

Listening- Rivers in the Wasteland by needtobreathe; This album has exceeded my expectations.



Feeling- The warmth of the hot sun.

Wanting- I can honestly say at the moment, I'm wanting nothing. I just had some cantaloupe, strawberries, and grapes while sitting out in the sunshine, listening to the music above. A perfect spring day.

Loving- This season!

2 lovely notes:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I'm loving! Rivers In The Wasteland!! It is so, so good! Those boys just keep getting better and better. :)

Amy said...

all good, good things! :) so happy to have you writing!