Sunday, May 12, 2013

Four Things//Day Two



Four fictional characters:
1) Neville Longbottom (the Harry Potter series)

Neville is one of my favorite characters of all time. He's awkward, clumsy, and unpopular. But when necessary, he steps up to the plate and becomes a hero. I love his story because I am also usually the outcast and I can relate.

2) The Dowager Countess (Downton Abbey) 

Okay, she has the best lines. Ever. And of course, Maggie Smith delivering the lines? BRILLIANT. She is definitely some comic relief on an otherwise, pretty serious show. Some of my favorites, "What is a weekend?" "Why does everyday involve a fight with an American?" "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."
LOVE HER!

3) Rumpelstiltskin / Mr. Gold (Once Upon a Time)

 He is so dark, mysterious, and twisted. I love when the show reveals pieces of his back story too. His past is so interesting, how he went from being such a caring father to what he is now. I love seeing what causes people to become dark. He is capable of loving, but love can also make him do the worst things. Robert Carlyle is a great actor!

4) Jane Bennett (Pride and Prejudice)

 I know that Elizabeth should be my favorite, but I just love Jane's personality. She is very sweet, soft spoken, and very well mannered. We see some character development as she goes through a heartbreak. Thankfully, Bingley realizes what he is missing when he and Jane are separat
ed. I am so glad that everything ends happily for her! SPOILERS, whoops!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Mother's Day to any mothers out there! If you have the opportunity, make sure to spend sometime with your mother today and don't forget to hug her! :) I will be spending the day having a cookout at my parents' house.
Love you, Mama!

1 lovely notes:

Niken said...

my favorite character in Harry Potter is Ron. haha. i think he's like Nick Miller from New Girl. grumpy but funny. oh, i love Nick Miller too. it's so hard when it comes to fictional characters. i have so many. scout, atticus, jem, michael corleone. to name a few. duh! i think i should just stop talking now.