Thursday, January 13, 2011

Being out of school for this entire week has spoiled me. I am not looking forward to returning, although I am not wanting to get any more behind. Tomorrow will force me to return to my routine, by going to clinicals. Yippee. I have greatly enjoyed my holiday break from school, I wish it could last just a little bit longer..there is so much left that I would love to do! But I did get a few things accomplished.

It snowed on Christmas day, which was lovely.
I got to catch up with friends.And, I spent time with my family.I am enjoying 2011 immensely so far and I hope it continues to be a great year!

7 lovely notes:

Sarah said...

I like your pictures. What a cute snowman! Good luck with clinicals, you will do great!

Jessica said...

Thank you! :)

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'I am now studying to be a Radiologic Technologist, planning to graduate from college in May of 2012.'

Well-done blog template, all the best with your educational plans, Jessica.

Nice pics.

Dr. Russ Murray

Russ;)

Jessica said...

Thank you very much!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Welcome. Always looking for reciprocal followers if this interests. In particular with Google/Blogger. Thank you, either way. Russ.

Yelena said...

Lovely photos - I go back to school Tuesday after a long winter break and I can't wait, but at the same time it's nice to have time off to catch up on relaxing, family and friends. :)

Jessica said...

Definitely! We were supposed to go back last Monday, but they canceled every day because of the snow! haha, I enjoyed it but I really need to get back to reality. :)