Thursday, August 19, 2010

5 People I Wish Were My Grandparents...

#5 - Dr. Mark Sloan (Diagnosis Murder)Yes, I realize this is quite random. But what a cool man! I mean, he's a doctor...and solves murders. How awesome is that? I'd be happy to call him PawPaw!

#4 - Andy GriffithThis man is the bomb. Having ol' Sheriff Taylor or Matlock as Grampa would be amazing! You'd always feel safe because of his many years of experience as a lawman.

#3 - Edna Harper (Everwood)She's a tough old bird, but she would make for a really cool grandmother! With her support, you'd feel like anything was possible. Isn't that how a grandparent is supposed to make you feel?

#2 - Betty WhiteFor obvious reasons. She has made a HUGE comeback this year. I think it'd be pretty sweet to say, "You know who Betty White is? Yep, that's my Grandma."

and...

#1 - Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)Yes, I know. I am ridiculously annoying for having something Harry Potter related in each post. But really, Dumbledore would make a WONDERFUL grandfather. He is always there to lend advice, to listen, and to help defeat the Dark Lord. And I feel that everyone needs that in their life...

0 lovely notes: