Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gratitude List #3


Again, it's been much longer than I meant since I posted my last gratitude list. Hey, at least it wasn't a year this time. Here are my top 5 things I'm thankful for this week.
  • Rainy days.
  • Sharp knives. This isn't morbid! They are a kitchen requirement, thank you very much.
  • The fresh fruit that summer brings.
  • The longer days that summer that also come with summer.
  • Quiet time with the Lord.
What are you thankful for this week?

post signature

2 lovely notes:

Victoria said...

I'm thankful for all those things!!!! That pretty much sums it up! I'll add some more:

the first veggies from my garden
cook outs with family and friends
FB for keeping in touch with those too far away
small town summers
a summer reading list that's full of books I can't wait to read

Lacey said...

Sharp knives -- oh yeah. Especially when cutting tomatoes. I used a small paring knife that belongs to my roommate to cut the stem out of one yesterday and it was so dull I had to practically stab the tomato to make a cut. I used my own chef's knife to slice the tomato and that was a much more pleasant experience since I keep my knives sharpened -- It glided right through! So I totally get this one, haha.