Thursday, May 21, 2015

Currently : May


watching - Season 9 of Criminal Minds and season 2 of Friends.

reading - Killjoys: The Seven Deadly Sins. I also found Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper at Lifeway today for $5! I snatched it up. Excited to read it!

listening - When I Was Younger by Colony House. PLEASE check them out. They are amazing. This is the best album I've found in a loooong time. I can't get enough!

feeling - Itchy. Toby got outside and has attracted fleas. I'm telling ya'll, it's the pits. Any good tips for getting rid of them?

wanting - Hmm, coincidentally, the same thing I wanted in April. A vacation.

loving - This weather we are having today. Cloudy, averaging 75 degrees. Love.
post signature

1 lovely notes:

Victoria said...

I JUST saw Killjoys on your goodreads! Tell me more about that! Also...Don't Waste Your Life has been the single most influential book in my life outside of the Bible. I hope you love it!

Fleas are the worst. We've only ended up with them in the house twice. It's no fun!

Also... The weather has been so great! We've had the best combination of HEAT and thunderstorms/rain! I'm loving it. :)