Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Gratitude List #2

This isn't very consecutive because my last gratitude list was almost a year ago. But I want to start doing these posts regularly so I make sure to take time to appreciate the small things in life. That said, I'm thankful at this moment for:

  • The warmer weather we have had for the past couple of days. I have spent a lot of time outside, running and just soaking up the sun. It's been AMAZING.
  • The freedom I feel after a run; like I can do anything!
  • Off days and time to go places I want to go.
  • Good, solid friendships.
  • Scented candles and yoga.

What are you thankful for this week?
post signature

1 lovely notes:

Victoria said...

The SUN has been awesome!!!

I don't run (unless there is a snake), but I know the feeling that you're talking about!!! There's just something about getting the adrenaline pumping. :)

Yay for friendships!!!

What's your favorite scented candle this time of year?