Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Currently : November

Watching - The Biggest Loser. I'm really glad this show is back on because I need my weekly dose of "fitspiration".



Reading - Come Thirsty by Max Lucado



Listening - Wildfires by Gideon Grove. I definitely recommend this album. Great voice, great music!



Feeling - I've got another headache and have been having several of them lately. I don't want to tell the doctors at work because I tend to complain a lot and doubt they would take me seriously! But I really need some relief.

Wanting - To run a full 5k. I am disgusted by my lack of initiative to run. I was doing so well and then I just kind of gave up. My "get up and go" got up and went...far away. Where can I find it?!

Loving - This picture of David Tennant holding a cat. Yes, thank you. My day is better now.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Cute-David-Tennant-david-tennant-32601514-800-591-650x480.jpg

What are you guys loving this November?

8 lovely notes:

Amy said...

the biggest loser is SO motivating!!

Anonymous said...

Could you see another doctor about the headaches if you don't feel comfortable telling the ones at your job? I hope it isn't something serious.

Unknown said...

ahh Max Lucado is good! Do you like the book so far? Hope you feel better soon!

Niken said...

what i love about november are i got to catch up with season 2 of Grimm. and that i'll work for another project soon. i have 2 weeks break, and i'm bored already. ha

Kimmy said...

Oh I totally relate to the "get up and go" getting up and leaving without me! Sometimes it's okay to take a break though!

Kimmy x

Kimmy said...

Oh I totally relate to the "get up and go" getting up and leaving without me! Sometimes it's okay to take a break though!

Kimmy x

Rebecca said...

I love that picture of David Tennant. I have been loving HIMYM because I am now fully caught up!:)

Rebecca said...

Love wildfires!! I hope your headaches get better too...that's no fun! :(

Btw, i tagged you over at blog..hope you'll check it out!

Hugs,
Rebecca! <3