Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Q&A Tag

Got this from Meg @ Show Your True Colors

Q. What is the best memory off the top of your mind.

A.
Youth camp. I always loved going on the trips with church! It was awesome having the time away from home, getting to know the other people, and always deepening my relationship with God. It deeply saddens me that I won't have that opportunity as a "youth" again.

Q. Your #1 must have beauty tool.

A.
My hair straightener. I can go a day with minimal makeup, but I straighten my hair EVERY day. I know, I know...all that heat? But I do.

Q. What is your favorite face moisturizer.

A.
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

Q. Around what age did you start wearing Makeup.

A.
Probably around 13. I could have used it when I was 12 though...or perhaps SHOULD have.

Q. Short or long nails.

A.
I prefer long. Not disgustingly long, but longer.

Q. What is the number one product you use on your hair.

A.
Shampoo! Probably Brilliant Brunette most commonly.
 
Q. What place have you been to that has a beautiful memory in and who was it with.

A. I
would have to think about this one!
 Q. Who is that one person you can trust will hear you out and allow you to let it out.
A. My sister. We talk about everything and she is a good listener!

Q. If you could have a second home, where would it be and why.
A. The beach. It is so relaxing!

Q. What makes you laugh or cry every time.
A. I laugh every time I watch this. I cry when I get extremely nervous or stressed out.

Q. What do you splurge on the most.
A. Electronics. I will spend countless dollars on DVD's, music, and camera stuff. It's a bit wasteful, really.

I want to read your answers, so I tag you!


0 lovely notes: