Sunday, May 22, 2011

YouVersion

So this isn't a boring post about my week or anything, because nothing interesting really happened! But I did want to give a little shout out to this awesome website I found a couple of weeks ago. I may be completely out of the loop, considering I am not sure when this website was founded. Everyone may already know about it...but its http://youversion.com. It's the entire Bible on the internet, in a ton of different versions! It's awesome because they also have daily devotions that you can do. If you make an account, you can save your progress, so the website keeps up with what all you have read, kind of like a virtual accountability partner. This does not, however, take the place of an actual accountability partner, which the website encourages. You can bookmark your favorite verses and also connect with other people. It's a great website and I recommend everyone to check it out!

0 lovely notes: