Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rain, rain, go away...

So far, this week has been pretty good. I've done well on my quizzes and I got a 100% in lab, of which I am super proud. Generally speaking, I'm not a bragger... but 100%'s (? lol) are extremely rare in this program, for me anyway...haha, so I am definitely pleased with that. Work was okay today. It was extremely slow, which makes it boring, but I'd rather be bored than busy. Guess I'm just lazy like that. Hope tomorrow and Friday make for good days at Clinicals :)

Nothing new has been going on with me, so I don't have anything interesting to blog about...but I guess I'd rather have nothing new to say than something new to complain about! haha.

Although I tried to go a post without a complaint, I may add that I am so sick of this rainy weather. I am reminded of the song "High of 75" by Relient K. Lately, the weather has been so bipolar and consequently so have I.

Despite the dreary weather, I hope everyone else is having a good week!

0 lovely notes: