Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

So I know this is technically for facebook, but I'd rather do it on here. So here we go...Day 1 - A photo of myself and 10 facts about me.1) I love old stuff. Old music, old movies, and old fashion.
2) I'm a baby. I still watch Disney channel when I'm trying to sleep at night.
3) I can play the Harry Potter theme song on the piano. A horrific version of it, I might add. But still impressive, I think! haha.
4) If I could look like anyone in the world, it'd be Audrey Hepburn.
5) I want to go to atleast half of the fifty states before I die. I've only been to like 7. lol.
6) If everything goes as planned, I will graduate college next May.
7) I have never been on an airplane.
8) I hate roller coasters.
9) I have a lot of irrational fears...
10) I want to read all of Jane Austen's novels.

0 lovely notes: