Thursday, August 12, 2010

Top 5 Favorite TV Shows

So, I've recently come to the conclusion that the world is always changing and so am I. This gave me an idea...I'm going to start posting my 5 favorite things. Whether it's my favorite movies, TV shows, songs, places to be, etc...whatever. It's not going to be a daily thing, just whenever I think about it. I doubt anyone will read this, but it's mostly for my own benefit anyways. I am always changing and I think it will be interesting to look back over this in a few months and see what is different.
I tend to waste a LOT of time watching TV and it's one of my absolute favorite things to do...so it seems like a good place to start.

My Top 5 Favorite TV Shows of the Moment are:

#5 - Frasier
So, I know it's not a new show...but I absolutely love it. I have never seen an episode of this show that was not hilarious. It's not your average American sitcom. The brilliant writing and acting are only a couple of reasons why I love it. It's just a great, great show!

#4 - SupernaturalI know I have missed a couple of the season 5
episodes, but I still cannot deny I love this show. I love the main characters, Sam and Dean, and their relationship with one another. The writing is awesome and the characters are perfectly cast.

#3 - Merlin
I really do not care if this makes me a giant nerd. I am beginning to embrace that fact...haha. This show is great. It's addictive. Something new is al
ways happening in each episode and I am always excited to see how the characters are going to act in each situation. Unlike most American idiots, I think the actors are VERY attractive and very good at what they do.

#2 - HouseI love, love, love, LOVE this show. Who knew an arrogant jerk diagnosing patients would be so addictive? I'm a little late at discovering this show, but it's simply amazing. Nothing quite like a House marathon to really make the weekend great.

and

#1 - PsychThis is my absolute FAVORITE show. I love the mix of
humor and mystery of the show. I mean, how many great shows about "Psychic" (and I use that term loosely) detectives are there? It's an amazing show, wonderfully written, and perfect characters played by amazing actors. That's all I am going to say.

Oh...and finding the pineapple is fun too.

That's it for this post!

0 lovely notes: