Monday, August 30, 2010

5 Things I Miss About School Being Out.

I'd be lying if I said that I was not excited to start school this semester. It was going to be a totally different experience and I was excited to try it out. It's been pretty good so far, but there are definitely some things I miss about the summer. Here are 5 of them.

#5 - Not having to study.Man...the days when I could just get up and do whatever! I miss them. Studying makes ya smart...but I still don't enjoy it.

#4 - Being a couch potato.I totally miss watching 15 hours of TV a day. It was great...Oh, telly, how I miss you.

#3 - Being bored.I never really enjoyed being bored, but now I am not...and I do miss it.

#2 - Having a social life.
I miss being free all the time to hang out. Now, I have 2 free nights a week...and it's really hard to pick and choose who to spend them with.

and...

#1 - Sleep.Oh, pillow and bed...how I miss thee! I now have to go to bed at like 8:30 and get up at 5:50. How lame is that? Really...?

2 lovely notes:

Sarah said...

I can understand why sleep would be your number one. Getting enough sleep is a must!

Jen said...

I miss all of those same things...every day!